I love looking back on all our childhood pictures with Santa. My Mom displays them every Christmas, and it's fun to see the outfits we wore,(sorry Mom, the sweat outfits rocked) how we changed over the years, and all the different Santa's we visited. I am excited to start that same tradition with my own family.
We took Leila to sit on Santa's lap for the first time this weekend. She was all smiles when we arrived. He was a gentle Santa complete with a real beard, and a nice red coat. He even gave us a jolly, "HO HO HO". He was the real deal sent straight from the North Pole. When we sat her on his lap, she looked worried, but was trying to be so brave. We jumped around to try to make her smile, and the more we did, the more her lip started to quiver. Once Santa offered her a Candy Cane, she relaxed in his arms, started smiling, and made herself comfortable. There were no tears and we even got a smile. I can't wait for Christmas!
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment