Tis the season to be sick...and what a sick season it's been. I think our household is getting better, and I really hope it's the end of it for the family. I think it started with Adam. He was only sick for a couple days right before Christmas. Then I got it, missed work, and was relieved to take some antibiotics for the brutal sinus bug. Then our little Miss Leila. Kids always seem to get it the worst and these days there isn't much you can do for them if it's not a "Bacterial bug"....just let her cough it out, control the fever, run the humidifier, and be prepared to be up all night until it passes. I am pleased to say, that after a week of minimal sleep, last night she slept through the night and I've been a rested Mommy today. She gets breathing treatments as needed and is slowly returning to that wild little munchkin we all love. Finally back to napping....in her crib and not on me!
Crazy wild curls
Relaxing watching Backyardigans
I guess it doesn't help to be getting a mouth full of molars as well!
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment