Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting ready for baby #2

I am officially on maternity leave! Yay! Last weekend I started to get some things ready for the mystery baby. I washed some neutral clothes and blankets, washed the car seat, and packed the diaper bag full of goodies. Leila knows there is a "baby" in my tummy, and will give it kisses but I know she's really doesn't understand what is going to happen in the next month. I know she will be a great big sister, but it will be intresting to see how she shares Mommy and Daddy with the new baby. I am 36 weeks and feeling good. I saw the doctor on Tuesday and am 1 cm dialated. Hopefully right on track to deliver before my due date of Thanksgiving Day.

After I washed the car seat, Leila grabbed her baby and told her it was time to go bye bye in her seat. We can't wait to find out what we are having!


2 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

YAY! Put me on the must call list. Unlike last time, I promise to answer the phone this time. :) I'm so excited for you guys!

Lisa said...

Thanks Michelle! I will call you for sure even if it's at 1am. We really need to work on names! :) Sheesh, we've had 9 months! I'm thinking it's a boy, Adam says another girl. Hmmmmm....