I know, I know, I know it's been forever since I've blogged, and I can't believe how time is just flying by. It's already April and I turn 28 in another week! Yikes! This is a big year for me, and we're already almost half way to having the baby! Scarey!
I partly blame my lack of blogging to to my schedule at work. I have been doing a lot of overtime to help save for the baby, and to fund my new maternity wardrobe. I am very lucky that I don't need dress clothes for work because I'd rather go naked than shop for clothes that I will only wear for a few months. I change into work-provided scrubs so I don't even need to buy new sizes for my work attire. I just will have to upgrade to the medium rack of scrubs! I did break down and buy some capri pants that are very cute and comfy with the big elastic wastband. I'm loving that I don't have to unbutton the top button of my jeans and am hoping that the weater stays this warm so I don't need to wear jeans anymore! Yes the bump is growing more and more and I am getting used to it. I have continued to walk everyday that I'm off sometimes I huff and puff for 4 miles around the island course. It keeps me active and I know it will help in the long run. I'm hoping to work up until september so I can take more time off and then come back part time. We'll see how that goes! I may never want to come back!
In other news, we got rid of the fancy fast obnoxious boat and got a new baby friendly boat that is just my speed. I love it! It's a playcraft pontoon with carpet and plush couch seating, tables, and a full length awning with just enough room for a pack and play someday. It rides so smooth too! We have taken it out lately because the sunny weather is warming up quick, and have really enjoyed the change of pace. I think it's going to be perfect for our little tike who will grow up in the water wakeboarding and skiing. I just love the lake! We have some friends coming out this weekend for a big boat race, so I will have to remember my camera to take lots of pictures.
In baby news, I haven't felt any movement yet, but maybe the gas I feel is actually the baby. I think I will know the difference but who knows. I'm 19 weeks this thurs in which I have another doctors appointment. This is the ultrasound week where we aren't going to find out the sex. I'm just excited to see the growth of my little bug! Adam thinks it's a girl, I am saying boy.....we'll see who wins!
I am going to try to blog more and take more pictures of my growing belly. I've been in a funk lately with the computer, been busy enjoying the warm weather outside. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I'm blogging at work! :)
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
2 comments:
I'm glad you are back in the blogging world. I missed you!! The new baby boat sounds really nice. I can't wait to see more belly pictures!
Finally an update! I have missed my fellow 19-weeker on the internet! I have my ultrasound on Thursday where I will NOT be finding out the sex! :) Good Luck!
Post a Comment