My belly bump has just really pooched out the last couple days. We had our anatomy ultrasound today where they said everything looks good with the heart, kidneys, spine and growth of the bones. We are measuring 19 weeks. We almost gave in to the pressure of knowing what it was, but I'm glad we chose not to. I think had I given in, I would have regretted it because I truly want to be surprised at the delivery. Time is just flying by. Pretty soon it will be September and we will have a baby in our lives. So exciting yet life changing!
So here you are little wiggle bug at 19 weeks! I am so glad I have felt you moving this week. Such a comforting feeling. On ultrasound you wouldn't stay still. I think you were hungry! Mama is always hungry! Can't wait to know what you are....until then, keep on growing and making mama and dadda proud!
3 comments:
Yeah! You look great! I am so glad the ultrasound turned out so great... it is always fun to see them on screen! We love you!!!!
You are adorable!!!!! I love your belly. I'm glad all is good with the baby. If you show me the ultrasound picture, I can guess what it is. Based on the pictures I saw today of my sister's baby, I am guessing she is having a boy. Oh heck, I'll guess you are having a boy too. :)
Yay Momma Lisa! Keep on eatin' girl!
Post a Comment