I know, I know it's been forever. I have no excuses other than being lazy on my days off. We've been out of town a lot of weekends for weddings, birthdays, and small trips so it's been nice to not do much on my days off. We figure we should be on the go as much as possible now, because in the coming months it will probably be harder to have get away weekends. Lets see what is new....
I'm 27 weeks and feeling good. I got over nasty bronchitis, and hope that's the end of the sicknesses. Work is getting a little harder, but I plan on staying with it until the beginning of September. Adam found a nice office to move into, so come Sept. we will officially have a nursery for the baby. I am so excited to keep our guest room available and to have a separate nursery for our bug. We had another Doctors appt on Thurs. I'm measuring right on time, and have gained 22lbs. already! I'm still walking and swimming to stay active. The baby is VERY active and growing bigger everyday. We can't wait to meet him or her. I'm still thinking boy!
The weather is heating up finally. It's been in the high 80's, low 90's for weeks now with high clouds. It's finally getting up over 100 and great boating weather. We took the boat out yesterday with the family and had a fun day. Adam wakeboarded, and I swam. I love the lake.
Here's our new boat
2 comments:
Love the belly!!! Have a fun summer on the boat! Next summer, the baby will be out there with you guys!
How hot are you in your bikini? You go girl! I bought a tankini suit and think I am so hot, but now...NOT! Too cute! You look great.
Post a Comment