Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daddy's Girl

When we found out we were going to have a baby, of course we ultimately wanted a healthy one. Everyone would ask me what I wanted if I could choose, and I'd say I wanted a daughter. I grew up with only sisters, have an amazing relationship my mom, and wanted that someday with a little girl. I know Adam was secretly hoping for a boy. On his side of the family there is only one boy, and it's his sisters boy so he's not a "Pakes." I know how much he enjoys rough housing with my sister little boy Eli. I know he wants a boy to play football, and baseball like he did when he was young. Yet, there is something so special about my daddy's little girl and I see it in her eyes every day when he comes home from work.



It makes me smile that he is so happy and so proud to have his little girl.

1 comments:

Alison Parker said...

So cute!!! Daddy-Daughter bonds are special! :)