We had Leila's 4 month doctors appointment last week and she did great. I think I get more nervous than she does. She smiles at anyone who looks her way, talks to her, or comes at her with a big needle. We only got one shot, and go back next month for another. She is growing well weighing 14lbs 7oz, and is 24 inches long. Our doctor is impressed with her neck/head growth and doesn't think she'll have to wear a helmet. We are still doing therapy and daily neck exercises at home.
Here's Leila bundled up for a morning walk. Half way into the walk she fell asleep, and we got a flat tire. I haven't changed a bike tire in forever, and never have changed a stroller tire. Since I am the Queen of Google, I'm sure someone on the Internet will show me how. All I know is I need to buy a patch first.
The Silent Resolution
11 years ago
1 comments:
I'm missing out an all the fun! Isabella loves her panda sweatshirt. Isabella is asking if she can "try to hold cousin Leila". :) She loves her so much.
Post a Comment