Dear Leila-
Wow baby girl, you are 10 months old! I know everyone has said time goes by so fast, but I really can't believe I am starting to plan your 1st birthday party. You are our most precious baby girl and are growing and changing everyday. You are SO much fun and so full of energy! You've mastered crawling, pulling yourself up, standing alone, and have even taken a few steps. Now that you are more mobile, you are everywhere and into everything. You started clapping today and whenever I say, "Yeaaaa Leila," you stop what you are doing and clap for yourself with a huge smile on your face. You babble and talk more and have added "ba ba" when you wave bye bye. You love music and dance every time you hear a song. Surprisingly you have more rhythm than your mommy! Your 6th tooth has just sprouted and during this whole teething process, you've been quite a trooper. We've had lots of drool, hands in your mouth, gnawing on toys, but not a lot of fussing. You want to be so independent and have gotten pretty good at feeding yourself just about anything on your tray. So far blueberries, black beans, and broccoli are your favorites. I am still breastfeeding, and if it was up to you, you'd probably never stop. I love the bond we have, and that you love it so much, but part of me would love to wean you. The day is coming soon. You've always been a pretty good sleeper. Some naps and nights are better than others, but typically you do give us 6 hours of sleep before you wake up, get your milk and go back to sleep for another 5. I really can't complain, although it's quite a wonderful thing when you sleep straight through the night. You have certainly changed our lives for the better, Leila Sophia. We can't imagine our life without you and strive everyday to provide you a healthy and happy life! Happy 10 months LaLa. We love you to the moon and back forever!
Here's Leila taking a few steps. She will work for food. I am feeding her a breakfast bar.
Untitled from Lisa Pakes on Vimeo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment