The weather is finally cooling off in the mornings and by cooling off, I mean it's not 95 degrees at 8:00, it's now 75 and beautiful! We've been out and about the last couple mornings hitting up a few different parks, attempting to find swings. We hiked uphill to a park by our house yesterday and was disappointed to find no swings. Leila was more interested in the adjacent dog park with all the barking canines. I think they wanted to eat her for breakfast. She thought they were funny. Not too sure of the slide
Today we found the swings down near the water at a nice little park. I think we will be going back there, but we had to share the swings and Leila didn't want to get off of them. She had fun rolling in the bark, and watching the big kids play.
I love this time of year!
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment