I just realized, our baby isn't such a baby anymore and is turning into a little girl. In a couple short days she will be 18 months, which means she is half way to 2! She is so full of personality, love, and smiles. She says more words, but still babbles quite a bit and is very confident that her language makes sense. She has her impatient moments, and share of tantrums, but continues to bring so much joy to our lives.
Her new friends the Backyardigans.
We love this face, and wild hair.
Covering up her morning bed head
Her new hiding spot. We've moved from the cubboard to the pantry floor.
Hope everyone has a great week!
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
2 comments:
Sometimes I lay on the floor in the pantry.
Just kidding. :) She is so grown!
OH my gosh! She is so cute. I love her laying in the pantry. Her Backyardigans are awesome!
Post a Comment