Thursday, March 24, 2011

Most of my childhood memories involved playing in our backyard. We played in the mud, the sprinklers, rode bikes, rollerskated, and let our imaginations develop as we grew up. My dad was the historian and documented many hours of video tapes that I love to watch now that I'm older. Watching them takes me back to that carefree childhood. I continue this tradition and video Leila daily so that I won't forget her personality, and so that she will love to look back on her childhood and remember her younger years.

 
Posted by Picasa

It's gets so hot out here in the sun that I am that dorky Mom that bought her a one piece rash guard to keep the sun off her back. It goes great with the water shoes.
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

Once it warms up, I'm sure we will be staying under the patio in the shade. If Leila had it her way, we would be playing outside all day. She's my little curious, active, independent girl that we love so much.

0 comments: