I can't believe Christmas has come and gone! The holidays flew by this year mostly because we managed to cram major life changes into a months time. We first had a baby, enjoyed Thanskgiving, moved into a new house, and celebrated Christmas. Woah, I'm exhausted! Sleep isn't really coming that easy for our little boy, and little Leila isn't calming down during the daylight hours. I am convinced busy is just a way of life now. Someday I will figure out how to leave the house with 2 kids!
We celebrated an early Christmas in Hemet visiting my mom, and sister, brother in law and kids for a ugly sweater/tie party. We had a great time, yummy dinner, and we enjoyed watching the kids open gifts. My mom then made a visit just before Christmas. I wasn't ready for her to leave. I loved having the extra hands with the kids, laundry, cleaning and dinner. Luke loved having the extra arms to fall asleep in as he loves being held. We stayed home for Christmas this year and hosted an early dinner at our new house with Adam's brother's family, and parents. It was such a great day of eating great food, opening gifts, and playing games. I love this time of year with all the family festivies.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I can't believe 2012 is around the corner. Happy New Year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment