Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wild Hair, Wild Girl

Leila has never had a hair cut.....her hair is wild, just like her personality. I have always feared getting her hair cut because if anyone knows this little girl, they know she doesn't EVER sit still. Her hair was getting too long in the back and creating sort of a mullet look. When I was little looking back in a lot of pictures, it always looked like my mom didn't brush my hair. (Sorry Mom!) When I asked her why, she said she didn't know what to do with my hair. Now that I'm a mom, I can totally relate because my little girls hair is very similar to mine and sometimes I just don't know what to do with it. So, we took her to the girl that cuts my hair. Allie did a great job, and Leila sat still as long as she was eating a snack. It has made her hair look healthier and still curls up beautifuly.

I love this little face!

0 comments: