Oh my have things been busy! I am tired, and worn down, but I did get a massage yesterday so I can't totally complain. The hour and a half was much needed, and may become more of a regular weekly event. During that time, I forgot about the kids, the laundry, dinner, the dishes, my dirty house and enjoyed every minute of this ME time. The lady even came to my house and set up shop while Adam played with the kids outside. Between breastfeeding one, potty training the other, and working a little, life is busy. I wouldn't trade it for the world. :) What are the kids up to these days? Leila is basically potty trained but still has an occational accident. She stays dry all night and sometimes wakes up because she has to pee at 2AM. She is still full of personality, smiles, laughter, and independence. We love her to pieces and she will always continue to keep us on our toes. Luke is our sweet little man. He LOVES to be held. He knows how to roll over but would rather be held than explore the floor with toys. We have started him on rice cereal and he seems to be doing well. Leila is a great big sister and always is concerned for her brother Lukey. I love watching the two of them play together.
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment