I'm not ready for Luke to be on the move. He's dangerous and scary!! I don't know any other way to put it. When Luke was born, he was calm. He never cried very much, and seemed way more mellow than child number 1. With the energy of Leila, I was hoping his calm nature would last forever! Well 6 months later, he is doing things that Leila never did this early and if I thought walking at 11 months was quick, this boy will probably do it by 9. In just a short months time, Luke has mastered sitting up, crawling, and now pulling himself up on anyting HE sees fit. The more unsteady the toy, the better choice for him to perform his dangerous skills. He has no concept of holding on, so the carpet is padded with blankets, and he still bumps his head daily. I love his determination. His speed and drive to get to anything on the floor makes me laugh. He flops like a fish out of water, gets on his knees and is off in a sprint. He's very quick too.
It's fun to watch the kids play together. Leila loves her brother, and constantly makes him laugh. I know there will come a day when they'll argue, but I love watching the relationship between them grow. He is her Lukie-Do. I love these busy kids! They keep me on my toes, and although I'd love a nap once in awhile, I wouldn't have it any other way.
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment