Merry Christmas a day late! I worked yesterday but my wonderful boss lady let me off in time for a wonderful afternoon dinner. It was so yummy and the best part was I didn't have to cook. I did make a pie Christmas Eve as my contribution. It turned out so yummy. We ate lots of food, played Wii sports, and opened presents. I think I was in bed by 8 for another day of work today. I think I saved money by working because I probably would have been out shopping for the bargains. I hate crowded malls though. I guess who likes them! Here are some pictures I am attempting to post. Miss you all-
My yummy Pie. I am proud!
So Pretty!
4 comments:
Wow...does Adam know that you posted that pic of him bowling. LOL. He really dresses up for Christmas huh? Did you take the pics with your new camera?!?
Yeah, we went to dinner in our PJ's. I didn't get to stay in them all morning, so I took a shower and put them on. I think he wore the cut off shirt so he could show off his bowling arm! Haha. We were all about the comfy!
Tell Alyssa to go to Ross and "accidently drop" the necklace somewhere in the shirt aisle.
LOL, Michelle. Isn't that what happened to the "Bobby Bracelet"?
Post a Comment