We went to the snow today and had so much fun. It's amazing that we live where it gets 115 degrees in the summer and live only 45 mins from some snow in the winter. It was nice to visit but I could never live in mountains or in the east where it snows. We went with our friends and their kids and had so much fun throwing snow balls, sledding and drinking beers at the lodge bar.
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago
A random elk that was friendly
On our way home
3 comments:
How fun!! Where can I get a snow bunny?
I think you need to adjust the date/time. If you start a blog post and then go back to edit it later it will still timestamp it with the date that you started it. When you are typing your post there is an option at the bottom of where you are typing your blog on the left that says "post options" and you can fix the date/time.
I wondered why my posting time was always 5:01? Thanks for the help. You are such an experienced blogger!
Again, you guys crack me up! Blogging advice through the comments! Looks like you had great fun Lisa!
Post a Comment