We've been on the road most of the new year, and finally returned to our own home and our own beds! We went camping to the Glamis Sand Dunes for the new year and had fun with family and friends riding Quads, dirt bikes, sitting by the fire, and BBQing. We left Glamis Friday morning and took a road trip up to Santa Barbara. We went on a hike up the coast, visited with Adam's Sister and their family and returned home today. It feels nice to be home sitting on my couch and most importantly not driving in the car!
Adam and I by the fire
The Girls: Me, Angie, Megan, Michelle
Adam and Pete taking a Rhino ride
Onto Santa Barbara.....
On our hike on the cliffs
I think I could live here!.jpg)
We had a nice vacation but it's back to work tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. This year I plan to get back to eating healthier, exercising, making time for family and friends, taking inexpensive road trips, and being grateful for my health, job, family/friends, and the roof over my head. Happy 2009!
2 comments:
What great pictures. Santa Barbara is so pretty.
4 a.m.? Not a chance. We might not be friends anymore if you called me that early, even with good intentions of helping me exercise. :)
looks like you guys had a good time! i think we should all relocated to santa barbara. i could totally live there!!
Post a Comment