I have been keeping a secret from the Internet world, although close friends and family have been let in on the great news! As most of you know, Adam and I are expecting a little baby bean! It's still very new, as we had our first appointment this morning, and they said eveything looks great. We are 7 weeks today with a long way to go. Our expected due date is 9/17/09. I know I am a delivery nurse, but I never help people get pregnant so I've had a lot of questions in the last couple weeks. I've talked to my sister, the girls at work, some of the doctors, and my mom who all have given great advice. For the first couple weeks, I kept spotting and spotting and cramping and was nervous but that has all gone and I feel good. I've haven't had any consistent nausea, morning sickness or food aversions but I have been really tired, hungry all the time, kinda moody, and must pee ALL the time. The doctor says the nausea can come at anytime but I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't happen. I can't cook raw meat. Especially chicken. It makes me gag. I crave any fast food especially taco bell, McDonalds and In and Out. Healthy food just isn't cutting it. I am going to be a horse by the end of this pregnancy. Smells are especially strong and irritating as well. Other than that, I feel good and will take pictures of the belly as it grows big and fat.
My Weight Watchers Journey
9 years ago


4 comments:
It seems that every time I think about you being pregnant or read about it on your blog or email, I am going to cry. It feels like my own sister is pregnant. I love you so much! Counting down until September!!!!
Finally!!!! I am so over-the-moon excited for you and Adam. You don't even know. This is going to be the most wonderful and joyful thing that you have ever done. You are going to be a great mom. Your baby is gorgeous!! ;0)
I went through all that...Taco Bell, the nasty chicken smell, no healthy food. I think you and your sister are really related to me and my sister. Too much alike! Congrats to you and Adam and thanks for revealing your secret!
We are so excited you spilled the beans. I haven't said anything to anyone, making sure to keep the secret. As said before, we couldn't be happier! We love you and miss you so much! Tess can't wait to play with baby X....even though the old wives tale says over 140 a girl, under 140 a boy. Any bets going on????? Love, the Jolys
Post a Comment