Happy Valentines Weekend!

I got to spend a nice weekend with my mommy. We visit her a lot in Hemet, but it was a nice treat to have her come and stay and not have to drive anywhere to see her. We've kept busy! We went on a walk yesterday on a trail near the lake. It was a beautiful sunny day with no wind. I had never done the trail walk, and we were pretty tired by the end. I think it was only 4 miles but felt further. We then went to lunch, saw a movie, made a nice Valentines dinner and went to watch the fireworks for the pyrotechnic show that tests new fireworks in Havasu every year. Quite an eventful day. Today we continued to shop shop shop! I don't know where my mom gets all her energy. I hope someday I have her ability to just get up and go all day. I like to take too many naps! It was a nice change of pace from my lazy days laying on the couch!

We did take this belly picture at this 9 week mark so when I am big and pregnant I can remember the good old days. There isn't much there just a little pudgy tummy that I can't suck in. More will follow in the up coming months. Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine. I had my hubby and my mommy! Two of the greatest people to love!
3 comments:
That is the biggest I have seen your stomach since I have known you. I can't wait to see it grow! Glad you had a love day!
Sounds like a great day with Moms!
Your tummy looks like you just ate a big dinner!
I wish my tummy looked like that...pregnant or not!
Post a Comment